Business Value Summit Interview – Getting The Most from your Business Value Program
A great group of product marketers, value consultants and ROI practitioners gathered in Santa Clara last week for the first ever Business Value Summit – West.
I had the opportunity to lead a Thought Leaders panel from the best business value solution providers, including our own, Mark Schlueter, who shared his great experience from decades of enterprise selling and team leadership at HPE, and business value tool development Microsoft, Intel, Dell and many other B2B firms.
- A Windows 10 Enterprise Value Calculator for use by sales reps and partners in conversations with enterprise accounts
- A self-service Marketing Version of the Calculator, helping capture and deliver leads and more qualified opportunities into Microsoft’s Marketo instance
- Several ROI case studies (developed using the ROI Tool with accounts to validate ROI realization).
- Superior User Experience – Do your users love using your business value tool? What changes, if any, should we make to improve the UX?
- Work stream Integration – Do your users know where to find your business value selling tools and when to use them?
- Education and Support – Do your users have the knowledge and skills to use the tools in their engagements effectively?
- Keep Current and Evolve – How up to date is information, messaging and data in your business value tool?
- Measurable Outcomes – Is your business value program delivering tangible results?
- Over 300 analysis reports generated each month
- Decreasing stalled deals from 60% to 30%
- Over $1 million of new opportunities & $250k in closed deals in just the first 3 months from initial launch
- $80 million in direct attributable margin contribution / year
- Outstanding ROI of well over 1,000%