Can Your Sales Reps Handle these Four Key Buying Objections?
- Tells a credible story aligned precisely with the buyer, so they can see themselves in the results and
- Providing concrete proof of value achieved– the same industry, size, geo, as well as matching the buyer’s role and from someone who has faced similar challenges.
- Comes straight from a 3rd party, such as independent analyst research, customer success stories and “voice of customer” videos.
- The buyer’s journey is a non-linear, more complex process than ever
- More stakeholders are involved, with each stakeholder perhaps at a different point in thir personal decision making journey and with each having a unique perspective on value
- The vendor may intercept the journey at any point, sometime early, but too often late.