Return on Sales Enablement: The Adoption Challenge
organizations make in their CRM solutions and sales reps. But also begs the question – is the large investment in CRM and sales enablement delivering an adequate payback?
- What about all the investments over the past decade in CRM? Unfortunately 40% of sales reps still fail to achieve quota each year, and new rep ramp-up still takes 9 months or longer (CSO Insights).
- What about the millions spent on new methodologies and sales training each year? 87% is forgotten and abandoned within weeks (CEB). Worse, less than 10% of sales reps are identified by buyers as focused on what matters to them most – value and outcomes – with 58% disengaging as a result (Forrester / Qvidian).
- And what about all that great content? 90% of the content never gets used by typical sales reps, who instead spend 6 hours / week recreating or customizing content (IDC).
- Making sure your sales reps knows what the “cost of do nothing” and “value of change” mean to their personal performance and goals.
- Driving success with a focus on evolving sales rep’ customer conversations from product pitches to value selling
- Implementing programs in concert to be sure your sales reps have the methods, tools and coaching to achieve success.