Are White Papers Dead?
According to several recent studies from IDG and DemandGen Report, buyers still leverage white papers to help make B2B purchase decisions.
- Early Discovery phase, for finding new ideas and potential solutions – helping answer “Why Change?”
- Middle Consideration phase, assessing the priority of the issue and creating a short list of vendors, helping answer “Why Now?”
- Final Decision phase – determining which solution can best deliver the lowest cost, least risk, and best value solution, helping answer “Why Your Solution?”
What if …
- You could dynamically personalize the right content - to connect with each prospect on their particular challenges, and communicate your value aligned with their unique perspective on what's valuable to them?
- You could communicate your value message using visuals versus words - leveraging dynamic visual storytelling, whiteboard animations, embedded video and interactive infographics?
- You could collect and leverage benchmarks and discoveries from prior prospect engagements to dynamically deliver unique insights to each prospect
- You could quantify the cost-of-do-nothing and value-of-change to each buyer, interactively based on hie or her unique opportunity?