The Right Content to get from “Do Nothing” to Yes”
- Why Change? - There are important issues to address, some of which your prospect might not have even been aware of. At this early stage, you have to illuminate the “Cost of Do Nothing” and “Quantify the Pain”.
- Why Now? – The issue is a priority compared to everything else they have on their plate, failing to address the issue will cause competitive harm, and that addressing the issue could deliver a quick payback and significant return on investment. Here, you have to “Justify the Gain”.
- Why You? – That you are the best provider with the most cost effective, low risk and high value solution. In the final bake-off phase it’s key you “Prove You’re Not the Same”.
- Interactive White Papers and Benefits Estimators – replacing traditional white papers and used early in the engagement process, these tools collect some intelligence from the prospect about their profile and challenges, and use this information and benchmark insights to provide a more concise, personalized and provocative thought-leadership and analysis to convince buyers as to “Why Change?” and “Why Now?”.
- ValueStory – replacing PPTs with an interactive iPad App to more intelligently present targeted value messaging, visual storytelling, provocative data-driven surveys and assessments, and financial justification calculators.
- ROI / TCO Tools – replacing complex calculation spreadsheets with an easy to use, 3rd party validated on-line business case application.