Interview: Why Selling with Value Requires Modern Tools + Modern Training
I recently had the opportunity to interview Dario Prolio from leading sales training and performance management firm Richardson.
- Operating inefficiencies – how is the company struggling with cost management, productivity and process?
- Risks – what business risks and compliance issues is the company faced with, and what are these risks costing the business each year?
- Growth – what growth, agility and scaling issues is the company experiencing, including lost revenue opportunities that they are not able to currently capture.
- Reduce / avoid costs
- Improve productivity
- Streamline processes
- Reduce risks, or impact of risks
- Generate revenue opportunities / Capture lost business opportunities
- Improved Value messaging and quantification
- Aligning Sales process with facilitating the Customer Problem Solving Process
- Compelling and Credible Sales Tools
- Sales Training and Reinforcement
- Evolution Plan and Process