Sales Reps Say Content Marketing Is Falling Short
- Almost 60% of current deals are stalled, stuck at “Do Nothing” and failing to move forward to “Yes”(SBI)
- More than 2/3rds of prospects indicate that relevant communications from B2B sales and marketing is a key influence in driving purchase decisions and choosing solution providers (Genius.com)
- 2 out of 3 sales reps don’t think the current content helps "Disrupt a customer’s mindset"
- 1/2 indicate that the content currently "Motivates customer’s to buy".
- 1 in 3 sales reps don't believe that current content is valuable
- Half don’t think the content helps improve selling effectiveness or helps to retain / grow business with existing key accounts.
- Improving content relevance to customers
- Creating a stronger link between the content and the solutions we sell.