One of the issues you face as a B2B solution provider is that more and more deals are stalled, with almost 60% of prospects choosing to “Do Nothing” versus saying “Yes”, this according to Sales Benchmark Index.
In order to get these deals un-stalled, you must facilitate your prospects’ decision making as they attempt to answer key concerns along their decision making journey:
- Why Change? - there are important opportunities to address, some of which they might not have even been aware
- Why Now? – the opportunity is a priority compared to everything else they have on their plate, and that failing to address the issue will cause competitive harm
- Why You? – that you are the best provider with the most cost effective, low risk and high value solution
- Highlight the highest priority areas of concern
- Help estimate the current cost of “doing nothing”
- Intelligently recommend potential solution sets and next steps to help resolve the top priority issues
- Provide a quick estimate of the value that these solutions might have in reducing costs and risks and driving incremental business benefits.