Sales and Marketing Alignment in 2013? Not so Fast!
- More competitive losses, as Buyers don’t properly frame your differentiating value and commoditize the offerings,
- Longer decision cycles as Buyers struggle to properly understand the “cost of doing nothing” and value of change,
- More discounting, as purchase price becomes the key differentiator.
- Deliver the provocative value story and quantification to make today’s more skeptical and frugal Buyer engage sooner, the tools and content to convince the buyer as to:
- When invited late into the discussion, the tools and content to help
- The average sales rep spends 24% of his time preparing for sales calls,
- 82% of sales reps are challenged by the amount of information available and the time it took to wade through it all,
- 15 different data sources were leveraged in the sales call preparation.