Alinean Translates Fight Frugalnomics Momentum into Strong Third Quarter 2011 Performance
For 2011 Q3, we are delighted to announce the addition of six important new customers, two major partnerships, and several significant awards during the third quarter of 2011.
Building on demand for its Fight Frugalnomics movement, an initiative to arm sales and marketing with value-focused sales and marketing tools , Alinean added several new customers including NetSuite, IGT, Falconstor, Palo Alto Software, Xirrus and Lifesize. During the quarter, Alinean also expanded its partner community to include leading IT publisher IDG, and leading marketing automation firm Marketo.
"As the economic malaise continues through 2011, Frugalnomics remains in full effect, with more buyers continuing to guard budgets and demanding quantifiable business benefits from any new investments," said Tom Pisello, Chairman and Founder of Alinean. "Savvy B2B solution providers recognize that new value-focused marketing content and sales tools are needed to connect, engage and sell to these more empowered, skeptical and frugal buyers."
As the demand for value-based sales and marketing tools grows, Alinean continues to expand its significant customer and partner base, proving to be the preferred value-based interactive content marketing and diagnostic sales tool provider.
Accomplishments by Alinean this past quarter includes:
- The Inc. 500 / 5000 listing Alinean for the second year in a row as one of the fastest-growing U.S. private companies, ranking 299 among the top Advertising & Marketing providers and 3,354 overall, recognizing it’s 55% revenue growth over the last three years;
- The Orlando Business Journal awarding Alinean as an Outstanding Small Business;
- The Launch of Interactive Content Connectors, enabling the integration of Alinean’s value-based sales and marketing solutions, and the rich customer intelligence these tools collect, with CRM / marketing automation solutions including salesforce.com, Eloqua and Marketo;
- Being featured at Eloqua’s Markies Award ceremony where Alinean was recognized as a "Must See" for its innovative approach to interactive, personalized content for lead-gen campaigns;
- Launch of the Ask the ROI Guy FAQ with over 100 blog / video resources to the most common questions marketers / sales enablement professionals have about implementing value-based sales / marketing tools and campaigns.