Based on the profile, the white paper content intelligently fine tunes itself to be more relevant and personalized for a prospect’s particular research and needs. More relevancy improves the white paper’s effectiveness at attracting, engaging and selling today’s more overloaded, skeptical and frugal buyer.
The customization of the content can be intelligently programmed to present different qualitative and quantitative results based on the prospects:
- Industry, geographic location and size
- Role in the buying cycle
- Stage in the buying cycle
- Pain points they are experiencing
- Currently installed solutions or current practices
- Current asset profiles and growth
- Other solutions being considered.
- Case studies aligned to industry, geographic location and size
- Product recommendations based on pain points and intelligent solution recommendations
- Customized competitive comparisons to other solutions being considered
- Benefit statements aligned to the prospects role in the buying cycle
- Next step recommendations based on the buyers stage in the buying cycle.
Quantitative content can be established to communicate unique the benefits and value of proposed solutions, and could include:
- Estimations on derived benefits
- Configuration and pricing estimates
- Quick ROI calculations
- TCO competitive comparisons