Alinean Adds Six New B2B Customers During the First Quarter 2011
ORLANDO, Fla., May 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Alinean, the leading creator of value-based interactive sales and marketing tools for business to business (B2B) solution providers, today announced the addition of six new customers during the first quarter of 2011, expanding its list of top B2B vendors who are improving sales and marketing effectiveness to a new breed of B2B buyers. Alinean has been selected to develop and power value-based interactive sales and marketing tool campaigns for customers including iPass, Maxeler and Verint.
"There has been a fundamental and permanent shift in buyers, who are more empowered, skeptical and frugal than ever before, a condition called 'frugalnomics'," said Tom Pisello, Chairman and Founder of Alinean. "As a result, leading marketers and sales enablement groups have recognized this change, using Alinean's solutions to become more interactive, provocative and value-focused in their sales and marketing campaigns."
These new customers add to Alinean's ever-growing list of over 100 leading B2B vendors. Combined with being named as the standardization choice at several of these major B2B accounts, these latest new 2011 account additions widen Alinean's lead and affirm its position as the industry-standard value-based sales and marketing solution provider.
Several additional noteworthy accomplishments occurred during this past quarter for Alinean, including:
• Recognition by BtoB Magazine as a Top Agency for 2011
• Acknowledgement of Tom Pisello, the ROI Guy and Alinean's Chairman and Founder, for his thought leadership in value selling and marketing through published articles in IT Marketing World, SandHill.com, Savvy B2B Marketing and the Content Marketing Institute as well as being recognized as a B2B Marketing Zone Rockstar Blogger
• Credit to Jefre Futch, Alinean's CEO, beings named a Center Florida Impact Player in the Annual Economic Outlook of Florida Trend Magazine
• Launch of two new diagnostic assessment tools, the Alinean Value Selling and Marketing Assessment and the Alinean ROI Analyst, to help marketers and sales enablement teams assess the opportunity and benefits of implementing value selling programs
• Launch of dozens of new best practices tips to effectively Fight Frugalnomics™ and drive value-based sales and marketing effectiveness
• Securing a new channel partnership agreement with Demand Creation Specialists (DCS), a leading content creator and marketer and publisher of the DemandGen Report
• Promotion of Paul Demopoulos to a Managing VP of Alinean's Analyst Group and Greg Shanker as Alinean's Chief Analyst, expanding Alinean's leadership in the development of value-based sales and marketing tools.